Pittsburgh Truck Accident Attorneys
Despite what you may believe, cases involving commercial vehicles and tractor trailers tend to be the most vigorously defended cases. In a perfect world, companies that make their livelihood via the roadway would immediately and fairly compensate individuals that they injure during their business endeavors. Exactly the opposite. Driven by profits and the desire to keep their insurance premiums down, commercial trucking companies go to great extremes to under-compensate and even avoid paying victims. Many companies have full-time investigators on staff who fly in private planes to the site of serious accidents and arrive while police officers are still on scene. Once there, the investigators implement a systemic scheme designed to place the injured victim at a decisive disadvantage in the litigation process. You need the tough-minded and experienced lawyers at Rosen & Perry to cut through the nonsense and shift the playing field. Only then will these companies be forced to fairly and fully compensate you and your family.
Ready To Start The Investigation
Our legal team will take swift action to preserve evidence and your rights. We deal with all the legalities and insurance matters so you can focus on recovery. Call 412-281-4200 for a free consultation.
Our Pittsburgh law firm is equipped to hold the guilty parties accountable and ease your financial burdens. Our personal injury lawyers have successfully litigated trucking accidents throughout Pennsylvania, including seven-figure verdicts and settlements. We specialize in handling cases with significant injuries and damages and have obtained many of the highest verdicts and settlements in the state and nation. Rosen & Perry, was recently recognized as having the 58th largest verdict in the entire United States.
Auto Accidents Involving 18-Wheelers And Commercial Vehicles
We handle all truck and commercial vehicle accidents, from crashes on the highway or Pennsylvania Turnpike to collisions on city streets and parking lots:
- 18-wheelers and freight trucks
- UPS and FedEx trucks
- Sanitation and utility trucks
- Construction vehicles
- Buses, limos and taxis
- Delivery vans and pizza cars
We put truck owners on notice to preserve driver’s logs, black box recorder data, maintenance records and other key evidence. We work to uncover the negligence that caused the crash, such as truck driver fatigue, distracted driving, trucking violations, traffic violations, shoddy maintenance, negligent hiring and training or pressure to meet deadlines.
Making The Case For Full Compensation
Everything about a truck accident is magnified: the injuries, the crash scene, the number of parties involved and the potential monetary damages. As a result, trucking companies and insurance companies devote a lot of resources to downplaying their responsibility. Rosen & Perry levels the playing field. We bring in accident reconstruction specialists and other professionals, and we have our own on-staff doctors who can establish the causal connection to serious personal injuries or fatal injuries. We are absolutely prepared to try the case if the defense will not agree to a full and fair settlement.
- We identify all sources of compensation – This may include policies covering the truck driver, the trucking company, the owner of the trailer, the company that loaded the freight, the manufacturer of the truck or defective components, as well as policies covering the car driver, passengers or other family members. We know that every dollar of available damages matters.
- We consider all elements of damages – Insurance companies routinely undervalue injury and wrongful death claims. We work with well-respected medical, life-care and economic experts to ensure that compensation reflects future medical treatment, lost wages and earning capacity, disability, disfigurement, and pain and suffering. Our lawyers will then present a compelling argument to insurance adjusters or a jury seeking full monetary compensation for your injuries.
Contact Us Today To Protect Your Rights
Time is of the essence. To speak with one of our lawyers, call our Pittsburgh law office at 412-281-4200 or tell us about your truck accident through our online form. We provide free consultations, including home and hospital visits by arrangement.
Rosen & Perry, Experienced Trucking Accident Attorneys