Pittsburgh’s Leaders In Medical Malpractice And Personal Injury
The law firm of Rosen Louik & Perry, helps victims of serious injury recover compensation for their losses. For the past 50 years, we have focused exclusively on personal injury and medical malpractice law on behalf of the people of Pennsylvania. Our attorneys are skilled trial lawyers, committed to providing all people, regardless of income, equal access to the courts.
A Legal Team With A Unique Approach
Today every client of our firm is served by a team composed of two or three attorneys. Our accomplished trial lawyers are supported by an in-house medical team of a full-time physician and two nurses. Our medical library rivals those of major teaching institutions, and we retain internationally famous medical experts on behalf of our clients. Through this powerful approach to medical malpractice and personal injury law, our lawyers have recovered record-setting, multimillion-dollar jury verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
A History Of Results In Complex Cases
Our attorneys recently obtained the highest verdict ever awarded to a child in Allegheny County. The record-setting $32 million verdict was one of the top 100 verdicts in the entire United States. Our lawyers have obtained similar verdicts of $5 million, $8 million, $10 million and even $12.8 million for clients who were told by other lawyers that they had no case. We have achieved many settlements in excess of these verdict amounts but are not permitted to publish the results because of confidentiality. We always take the time and spend the energy to uncover evidence necessary for success. Every case is unique, and we can’t guarantee results for every client, but we invite you to read more about our extensive settlements and verdicts.
Our lawyers are the Pittsburgh region’s leaders in medical malpractice law and personal injury law. We have obtained recoveries for brain injury, wrongful death and other serious harm from motor vehicle collisions, aviation accidents, medical negligence, defective products, unsafe premises, food-borne illnesses, dog bite injuries and construction accidents. We are most proud of the hundreds of referrals we receive from previous clients, judges, other lawyers and even physicians.
National Recognition Of Our Attorneys’ Accomplishments
The partners of our firm have been recognized by national professional organizations for their skill, dedication and professionalism: Neil Rosen, Jon Perry and Michael Louikhave each received an AV rating under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating process* and have been selected to Super Lawyers in the fields of medical malpractice and personal injury, an honor reserved for the top 5 percent of Pennsylvania attorneys. Read more about our attorneys’ many awards and accolades.
Giving Back To The Pittsburgh Community
The attorneys of Rosen Louik & Perry are leaders in shaping the law and our profession. Our guiding philosophy has always been focused on helping people in need. Because of this overarching principle, we consider ourselves caring lawyers. We are very deeply involved in and dedicated to the civic and charitable work of our communities. Our firm has supported a large number of national and local charities, as well as religious and civic organizations. In addition, we log hundreds of hours each year as legal advisers and board members to nonprofit organizations.
- Pennies from Heaven, Keeping Families Together Fund: A member of our firm established this 501(c)3 charity to address an overlooked and devastating problem — children left alone in the hospital. Pennies from Heaven provides families of children admitted to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh with economic assistance that enables the parents to remain at their children’s bedsides. Pennies from Heaven has raised more than $2 million dollars, and has distributed gifts to more than 100,000 families in need. The fund is entirely self-directed and managed, guaranteeing that every dollar raised goes directly to families in need. Our firm is a major supporter of Pennies from Heaven, and we hope to achieve our goal that no child will ever be left alone in the hospital.
- Our attorneys are committed to providing equal access to the law for all members of our society and regularly provide pro bono (free) legal services to individuals who cannot afford to hire private legal counsel.
- Public service: Neil Rosen established an endowment in trial advocacy at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Michael Louik has been an officer and/or board member of numerous community organizations, including many that serve children, young people or individuals in need. He presently chairs the Allegheny County Government’s Ethics Commission, the ACLU of Pennsylvania, and is a recipient of the Philip Werner Amram Award of the Allegheny County Bar Association for successfully combining legal practice with outstanding public service. Jon Perry endowed a scholarship at Penn State University providing economically challenged students with the opportunity to enroll in honors curriculum majors.
- Charitable giving: Our firm supports numerous national and local charities, as well as religious and civic organizations.
The Lawyers’ Lawyer
We receive hundreds of referrals from fellow lawyers who recognize us as having expertise in handling complex medical malpractice claims. Our lawyers have also teamed with local attorneys in various other states to provide lead trial counsel expertise in large catastrophic cases. In addition, Neil Rosen has been specially admitted to practice law in Ohio, North Carolina and Colorado, where he successfully handled major medical malpractice claims.
We Stand Ready To Help
If you or a member of your family has been seriously injured, it is important to have an attorney with the appropriate experience review the case, so you recover the full compensation you deserve. If you would like to speak with a lawyer from our firm, please call our Pittsburgh office at 412-281-4200 or contact us through our online form toarrange a free consultation and case evaluation.
Rosen Louik & Perry: Leading Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyers in Pittsburgh, PA
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.