The average personal injury victim doesn't stand a chance against the large law firms hired by corporations and insurance companies. The greater the potential damages, the harder the defense will work to deny liability or limit compensation in a personal injury case.
The Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys of Rosen Louik & Perry, P.C., level the playing field for those who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries. We have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, including big recoveries for clients whose cases were rejected by other law firms — firms that lacked the skill, resources or resolve to get a favorable result. We specialize in handling cases with significant injuries and damages and have obtained many of the highest verdicts and settlements in the state and nation. Rosen Louik & Perry, P.C., was recently recognized as having the 58 th largest verdict in the entire United States.
Choose The Right Firm
You want a team that will fight for you and never back down. Get a free consultation at 800-440-5297 if you were injured in Allegheny County or Western Pennsylvania.
Advocates For The Injured For 30 Years
Our experienced trial lawyers have achieved results in a wide spectrum of personal injury accidents, including:
- Vehicle accidents — Drivers, passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists injured by cars and trucks
- Workplace accidents — Third-party negligence in construction and industrial accidents
- Animal attacks — Serious maulings or disfiguring dog bites
- Nursing home negligence — Lasting harm from falls, assaults or poor medical care
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Dangerous property conditions resulting in severe injury
- Dangerous products — Product liability lawsuits against manufacturers for lasting injury
- Medical malpractice — Errors and substandard care by medical professionals
We Care Enough To Invest In Your Case
We call ourselves "the Caring Lawyers" because we are genuinely concerned with alleviating your stress, your financial burdens and any barriers to medical recovery. When your family is coping with the aftermath of a disabling accident or a loved one's untimely death, you can count on us for guidance and dogged pursuit of full compensation.
Our team of on-staff doctors and accomplished litigators is prepared to go all the way to trial, especially for life-changing injuries that create years or a lifetime of hardships:
Start The Investigation Today
Talking to a personal injury attorney as soon as possible can help you maximize your compensation. We take action to preserve critical evidence, talk to witnesses and safeguard your legal rights. Call our Pittsburgh office or fill out our online form to tell us about your accident. We provide a free consultation and handle cases on a contingency fee basis — no attorney fees unless we recover compensation.