Medical malpractice is a far larger problem than most people realize — every day patients suffer injury or death in our nation's hospitals and at the hands of highly paid and respected doctors. The Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorneys of Rosen Louik & Perry, P.C., are committed to holding medical professionals responsible for their mistakes.
Get Answers. Get Justice.
Do you suspect your loved one suffered serious harm because of medical negligence? Are you getting stonewalled by the hospital when you ask questions? Reach out to us for a free consultation and case evaluation at 800-440-5297.
Proven Results In Complex Malpractice Cases
Our law firm possesses the experience and resources to uncover the truth and hold medical providers accountable. Rosen Louik & Perry, P.C., has a long record of favorable verdicts and settlements in medical negligence cases such as:
- Diagnosis errors — Delayed diagnosis of cancer, failure to identify life-threatening conditions, misdiagnosis leading to harmful treatment
- Surgical malpractice — Wrong procedure, scalpel damage, objects left behind, anesthesia errors, post-operative negligence, unnecessary surgery
- Birth injuries — Cerebral palsy, nerve damage and other injuries from excessive force, delayed C-section or other negligence in pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Medication errors — Wrong drug, overdose, known drug allergies
- Lab and radiology errors — Misinterpreting X-rays, mammograms, CT scans or MRIs, mishandling of blood tests, pap smears or biopsy
"Do I Have A Medical Malpractice Case?"
When you contact our firm, you will first speak with a medical professional who will gather relevant facts and circumstances. Our legal team of experienced lawyers and on-staff physicians and nurses then sits down to discuss the facts of your case and determine if we are able to help.
You deserve answers about what happened, even if we ultimately conclude that you do not have a viable lawsuit. You deserve compensation if our investigation reveals that medical professionals caused or allowed serious injury through their negligence. We are prepared to take your case to a jury if we cannot negotiate a fair out-of-court resolution.
Take The First Step
Call our Pittsburgh law office or fill out our online form to arrange a free consultation. We handle medical malpractice cases throughout Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania.