Talented And Recognized Personal Injury And Medical Malpractice Attorneys In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
As a result of our dedication, skill, and professionalism, the lawyers at Rosen Louik & Perry have been recognized by a whole host of national professional organizations and been asked to numerous teaching appointment, including:
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating — Neil Rosen, Jon Perry, and Michael Louik have each received an AV Preeminent rating under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating process*.
- Super Lawyers — Neil, Jon, and Michael have also been recognized by Super Lawyers as top medical malpractice lawyers, an honor reserved for the top 5 percent of Pennsylvania attorneys.
- Pittsburgh Top 50 — Both Neil and Jon have been named two of the top 50 lawyers in Pittsburgh and in the Top 100 in all of Pennsylvania.
- The Best Lawyers in America — Neil Rosen, Jon Perry and Renee Metal have all been named in numerous editions of "The Best Lawyers in America" for medical malpractice and personal injury.
- The Best Lawyers in America — Lawyers of the Year — Neil Rosen and Jon Perry have both been prestigiously recognized as Lawyers of the Year in the area of medical malpractice, and Jon Perry was also recognized as Lawyer of the Year in the practice area of personal injury.
- Rosen Louik & Perry has been awarded an AV Rating and recognized as a pre-eminent law firm by Best Lawyers in America.
- Individual Accomplishments
- Neil Rosen was Named Malpractice Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America, and has taught numerous medical malpractice seminars for different professional associations
- Jon Perry was named Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America. He is listed in numerous editions of Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in the World, and is widely recognized as a leading lecturer in Pennsylvania in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury. He is an adjunct professor of law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Neil Rosen and Jon Perry are both members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Allegheny County Academy of Trial Lawyers and Phi Beta Kappa, and are adjunct professors in the field of litigation at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Michael Louik is a past president of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County and is a past adjunct professor in business ethics at Carnegie-Mellon University. He has also held other important leadership roles for different professional legal organizations.
- Renée Metal has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Stars and Best Lawyers in America medical malpractice and personal injury. She has also been an adjunct professor and lecturer at Duquesne University.
- Michael W. Calder has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.